Club 2015 Calendar
The Adventurer program is designed by the Seventh-day Adventist church to support parents in assisting children in the 4 to 9 year age group with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ in today's world. Each club is run by trained volunteers. The program includes age challenging activities that range from games, outdoor activities, nature exploring, family camping, faith developing and caring for others.
The Adventurer curriculum is designed so that:
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude towards the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and effective in their role as collaborators with Christ for their children.
- Church will accept its responsibility in assisting to care for its youth by providing and implementing a planned curriculum of religious education for this age level.
Little Lamb - 4yrs old
Little Fish - 5yrs old
Busy Bee - 6yrs old
Sunbeam - 7yrs old
Builder - 8yrs old
Helping Hand - 9yrs old
If you would like to know more contact us for more information and our Club Director will contact you to help answer your query.